Two-Piece Can Washcoaters
Cincinnati Industrial Machinery’s washcoaters wash and coat the exterior of a two-piece steel food can at speeds of 1,000 to 6,000 cans per minute.
Our exclusive triple flowcoat curtain design coats the can exteriors completely and protects the cans from corrosion.
- All stainless steel construction
- Magnetic transfers from washer to washcoater and from washcoater to cure oven
- Powered sponge roll assemblies are used to remove the tear drops from the can cut edge
- Three-trough flowcoat system
- Three washcoater blow-offs with “slide out” nozzles for ease of maintenance
- Exclusive anti-bubbling technology
- Can laning capabilities