Alvey Washing Equipment
No commercial kitchen facility is complete without an Alvey washer
Alvey Washing Equipment products are precisely engineered to clean a variety of commercial kitchen products ranging from pots, pans, carts, racks, trays, and other utensils including waste receptacles.
Alvey washers are designed to save time, money, and labor. With quick and efficient wash cycles, items are cleaned, sanitized, and ready to use in a matter of minutes. High-pressure sprays, utilizing detergent, strip away baked-on food and dirt so little or no pre-wash or soaking is required. Rinse water is recycled into the wash tank, saving water and energy. A majority of Alvey washers are designed for a one-man operation, reducing labor costs. Alvey Washing Equipment is the trusted name in the commercial kitchen and food industry because of its high quality, energy-efficient features, and smart engineering design. When you are searching for a new commercial or industrial dishwasher, you can count on Alvey Washing Equipment.
The Alvey Washing Equipment Advantage
Precisely engineered to save time, money, and labor!
- Designed for one man operation, reducing labor costs
- Quick and efficient wash cycles, commercial kitchen items are cleaned, sanitized and ready to use in a matter of minutes
- NSF Certified/UL Listed
- Trusted due to our energy-efficient features and smart design
- Each washer is built to order and tested thoroughly
Click below to learn more about our industrial dishwashers and commercial kitchen washer equipment
• Alvey washers are manufactured and fully tested at our Mason, OH facility.
• All commercial washers are built to specifications utilizing the latest engineering and design technology.
• Each industrial kitchen washer is constructed of stainless steel to ensure durability for years of reliable service.
Alvey Washing Equipment is a division of Cincinnati Industrial Machinery.
The Armor Aftermarket service team offers official OEM parts and reliable support throughout our customer base.
Contact us to discuss your industrial dishwasher and commercial kitchen washer application needs