Gentle tumbling washer for small
and intricate parts
Drum washers are designed to utilize a gentle tumbling action to thoroughly clean and drain irregularly shaped parts that tend to trap fluids. This system is also used for small or intricate parts which are difficult to hold. Rotary drum washers permit batch or continuous processing of a variety of parts at medium to high volume production rates. They can be arranged for in-line production processing or to discharge parts onto a return conveyor as an integral part of a system. Drum washers are commonly used in the munitions, automotive, and coating industries to wash shell casings, fittings, bearings, and metal chips, but can wash a variety of parts for many different industries.
Drum Washer Features:
- Available in full size and compact models
- Stainless steel machine fabrication
- Double welded, water tight tan
- CPVC water inlet piping, single-point connection
- Bolt-On top panels for drum access/replacement
- Lift-off tank access lid with stainless steel pump screen
- Low solution level cut-off switches
- The variable speed table controller
- Energy conservation mode
Industrial series drum washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator-friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.