An economical, compact, and
While compact in design, cabinet washers are an economical solution to processing a variety of medium to large size parts of virtually any shape automatically. These self-contained systems provide multiple wash stages to be processing in a single compartment. Widely used for low volume production, cabinet washers can also be designed for automatic part loading and handling. The capacity and cycle times can be customized to meet your specific application needs. Cabinet washers are frequently used in the automotive industry for washing compressors, motors, engine blocks, and transmissions, but can be used to wash other parts for various industries.
Cabinet Washer Features:
- Stainless steel machine fabrication
- Double welded, watertight tank
- CPVC water inlet piping, single-point connection
- Lift-off tank access lid with stainless steel pump screen
- Pushbuttons and pilot lights for operator interface
- Low solution level cut-off switches
- Push-button & pilot lights for pilot interface
- The variable speed table controller
- Manual throttle valves
- Easy read gauges
- 7-day timer for preheat-up of tank
Industrial series cabinet washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator-friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.