Two-Piece Can Technology
With over 450 processing machines installed worldwide, Cincinnati Industrial Machinery is a pioneer in two-piece aluminum and steel can processing technology.
Cincinnati Industrial Machinery’s experienced engineers and industrial designers are responsible for the major advancements in can washing and drying found in today’s machines. Combining internal and external can curing technologies, Cincinnati Industrial Machinery provides every customer with the competitive advantage that you will not find anywhere else. Cincinnati Industrial Machinery is the single source for your two-piece food and beverage can washing, drying, and curing needs. We are the world’s most experienced manufacturer of can washers and dryers.
Cincinnati Industrial Machinery’s powerful can washer grants whoever possesses it control over more than water. From patented automatic quick adjust to data-rich smart production, our can washers are designed to give the best control over the entire can cleaning process. This combined with Cincinnati’s quality spanning decades, Cincinnati Industrial Machinery provides the best return on investment in the industry. Why yield to forces of nature, when you can wield the power to control your clean?
Unique Competitive Advantages
- Leading the can washing industry since 1965, a pioneer in two-piece aluminum and steel can processing technology
- Industry-proven long term reliability with hundreds of machines still in operation with high uptime performance after more than 40 years of production
- No subcontract manufacturing. All two-piece can washers including washcoaters, IBOs, and pin ovens are built by CIM personnel
- Largest customer base with over 450 processing machines installed worldwide
- Operations in both USA and China
- Fastest can size changeover time with patented Automatic Quick Adjust System
(Patents: US 10,702,900 & US 11,161,159)
A comprehensive quality control run-off test is conducted at our plant prior to shipment:
– All can washers and ovens completely assembled to an operating condition under one roof
– Fully heated, run-off with all pumps, blowers, burners, and motors tested and operated (minus chemistry)
– Shortens time to production with onsite reassembly and commissioning completed in less than two weeks
Get More Control Over
Your Time with the Lowest Industry Lead Time and Reduced Downtime
Your Costs with the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership and Highest Return on Investment
Your Processes with the Smartest Can Washer Technology