Alvey FL-2S Washer
The Alvey FL-2S washer is a front loading commercial washer designed to wash pots, pans, and cooking utensils. The FL-2S features a wash grate tray and automatic hold-down grid for lightweight items with rotating stainless steel spray arms above and below the wash chamber. This compact washer can hold one 140 quart mixing bowl or 16, 18″ X 26″ sheet pans per cycle.
FL-2S Industrial Washers Features:
- NSF Certified
- Available with steam, electric, or gas heat
- Multiple voltage options are available
- Counterweighted door with safety switch for easy operation
- UL listed stainless steel control panel
- Programmable cycles for light, medium, and heavy wash cycles
- Electronic temperature control
- Rinse water used to replenish wash medium for energy and water efficiency
- Wash chamber housing is 37 1/2” wide by 30 1/2” deep by 27” high
- The washing spray arms are provided with easily removable nozzles and end caps for maintenance and cleaning
- Removable stainless steel front cover panel for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Constructed of 12-gauge type 304 polished stainless steel
- Counterweighted for easy operation
- Door operated safety switch
The Alvey FL-2S industrial washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator-friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.