Alvey SL-2S Washer
The Alvey Model SL-2S is a compact, pass-through machine designed to wash pots, pans, and cooking utensils. The SL-2S features a wash grate tray and automatic hold-down grid for lightweight items with rotating stainless steel spray arms above and below the wash chamber. The Alvey SL-2S side load washer is designed to be used with load and unload drain tables. The SL-2S side load washer is ideal for smaller cleaning items such as dishes and utensils all the way up to large items such as commercial mixing bowls and large pans.
SL-2S Industrial Washers Features:
- NSF Certified
- Fully automatic cycle
- Completely self-contained
- Safety door limit switch
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Compact space-saver design
- High volume processing
- Steam compatible
- Wash chamber housing is 27” wide by 30 1/2” deep by 28” high
- Revolving stainless steel spray arms with stainless steel nozzles located above and below the wash tray
- The washing spray arms are provided with easily removable nozzles and end caps for maintenance and cleaning
- 10 HP totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor, horizontally mounted pump delivering 240 GPM at 55 PSI
- 30-gallon capacity with stainless steel filter screens
- UL listed stainless steel control panel
- Programmable cycles for light, medium, and heavy
- Electronic temperature control
- Counterweighted door for easy operation
The Alvey SL-2S parts washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator-friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.