Alvey FLC-36 Washer
The Alvey FLC-36 washer is the largest capacity front load commercial washer in the Alvey product line. The Alvey Model FLC-36 washer is designed for front-loading convenience with a large capacity to accommodate standard delivery carts and up to 36 sheet pans. This efficient stainless-steel model is ideal as a high-volume pot, pan, bucket, and utensil washer. The FLC-36 parts washers feature a heavy-duty work grate tray allowing larger items to be placed directly in the washer.
FLC-36 Industrial Washers Features:
- NSF Certified
- Available with steam, electric, or gas heat
- Multiple voltage options are available
- Counterweighted door with safety switch for easy operation
- UL listed stainless steel control panel
- Programmable cycles for light, medium, and heavy wash cycles
- Electronic temperature control
- Rinse water used to replenish wash medium for energy and water efficiency
- Wash chamber housing is 74” wide by 36” deep by 28” high
- Four revolving stainless steel spray arms with stainless steel nozzles are located above and below the wash tray
- Stationary rinse nozzles are located above and below the wash tray
- The washing spray arms are provided with easily removable nozzles and end caps for maintenance and cleaning
- Removable stainless steel front cover panel for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Constructed of 12-gauge type 304 polished stainless steel
- Door operated safety switch
The Alvey FLC-36 industrial washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator-friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.